Sunday, April 23, 2017

Candy

If you had to pick one candy, and only one candy, to have for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

I like chocolate. And I like peanut butter. And I like it when they are together. But if I had to choose one candy, and only one candy, to have for the rest of my life, I would struggle really hard with the decision.

There are so many good candies out there! And I like certain candies at certain times, in certain places, and for their own special reasons! How could I pick just one???

I feel like you have to try enough candies to determine which kinds you like and which kinds you don't. And I know that you don't have to try all of the candies to be able to pick a favorite. But...

how are you supposed to make that kind of decision???

This is my problem with marriage. -____________-

Edit: I'm married! To someone that I have known for 6+ years. Turns out that I do like one kind of candy but I had to make sure by "trying" it for a long time before making my decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment